Andreas Mantke wrote:
Therefor I ask you to reply to this thread and notify us which group
want to meet to which subject(s) on Tuesday. We will create a schedule
from your recommendations.

Hi Andi,

thanks for taking action here. The ESC would like to meet in the
afternoon of the 16th - let's say, 16:00 local time? We'd need a
room for probably not more than 30 people.

Cheers,

--
Thorsten Behrens, Director, Deputy Chairman of the Board