On 09/17/2012 03:37 PM, Friedrich Strohmaier wrote:
Hi webmaster-Kracked_P_P, *,

Am 13.09.2012 18:53 schrieb webmaster-Kracked_P_P:

I was wondering about if there was going to be a 3.5.6 or 3.5.7
version of the Portable version for LO.
I see that the different sites now show 3.6.1 portable.  Since there
still is work being done on the 3.5.x line, I was hoping that there
would still be work done on that line's portable versions.
You might contact John T Haller with this. I'll pass You his mail addres
by private Mail as I don't know whether he wants to see the one I have
appear in a public mailinglist.

[..]

Gruß/regards

Thanks

It would be nice to have a newer 3.5.x version than 3.5.5 for LO Portable when I create my final 3.5.x line DVD when 3.5.7 comes out next month.

After that, I will start working on the 3.6.x line DVD, so the 3.6.x portables will be needed.