Hi webmaster-Kracked_P_P, *,

Am 13.09.2012 18:53 schrieb webmaster-Kracked_P_P:

I was wondering about if there was going to be a 3.5.6 or 3.5.7
version of the Portable version for LO.

I see that the different sites now show 3.6.1 portable.  Since there
still is work being done on the 3.5.x line, I was hoping that there
would still be work done on that line's portable versions.

You might contact John T Haller with this. I'll pass You his mail addres
by private Mail as I don't know whether he wants to see the one I have
appear in a public mailinglist.

[..]

Gruß/regards
--