I was wondering about if there was going to be a 3.5.6 or 3.5.7 version of the Portable version for LO.

I see that the different sites now show 3.6.1 portable. Since there still is work being done on the 3.5.x line, I was hoping that there would still be work done on that line's portable versions.

I was hoping to create an "End Of Line" DVD with LO 3.5.7 and the most up-to-date docs for that line. Plus the best of the other items I include in the NA-DVD.

I would love to know if I am "stuck" with 3.5.5 as the last portable for that line, or will there be another version.

Once LO gets to 3.6.3 or 3.6.4, I will be creating a DVD for that line, but "may" not create/publish a 3.6.x line DVD before that.