----- Forwarded message from Bjoern Michaelsen <bjoern.michaelsen@canonical.com> -----

Date: Sun, 26 Aug 2012 22:44:48 +0200
From: Bjoern Michaelsen <bjoern.michaelsen@canonical.com>
To: libreoffice-qa@lists.freedesktop.org
Subject: Re: [Libreoffice-qa] LibreOffice QA Call 2012-08-24

Hi all,

here are the minutes of the QA call on 2012-08-24. Additions and corrections
most welcome.

Best,

Bjoern

QA Call 2012-08-24 minutes:

pending action items:
   - write update scenario testcase in Litmus/MozTrap (Kendy)
   - Invite active bugwranglers to next call/QA list, CC Rainer (Bjoern)
   - merge 3.5 and 3.6 in one big bibisect repo (Bjoern)
   - recheck and tweak bibisect details (Bjoern)
   - research how it is done on SUSE/if there is a ready-to-use-extension
     for bugzilla email search improvements
   - Ping cloph if we can make that switchable to say "Bug" instead of
     "EasyHack" when explcitly requested (Bjoern)
   - new Bug Hunting Sessions (Cor)
   - betas for Fedora (Caolan)
   - send list of active wranglers (Rainer) (again?)

structured manual testing (Yifan/Petr?):
   - lots of progress on MozTrap
     - Yifan working on this again
     - l10n still a challange
     - some login trouble is a known issue, just retry
     - can we find someone to prepare marketing on this one?
     - support for MozTrap via qa mailing list for now
     - please give it a try
   - ESC deciced to lower the release frequency
     - new build every two weeks
     - just two betas
     - more time for thorough testing

bug wrangling (Rainer):
   - bugzilla contract improvements (Rainer):
     - no reports, but duplicate display and JS-Magic in CC seems to work
       beautifully
   - find first 5 LibreOffice HardHacks

https://bugs.freedesktop.org/buglist.cgi?bug_id=34548%2C%2038913%2C%2036681%2C%2033302%2C%2032948&list_id=115087
     that is: 34548, 38913, 36681, 33302, 32948
   - bug priotization, can we start for real?

http://nabble.documentfoundation.org/Libreoffice-qa-Bugs-prioritization-missing-pieces-td4002450.html
     - welltriaged (so possibly easy to fix), but not highly critical bugs
       currently fall though the cracks
     - introducing "best triaged bugs"? (Rainer)
     - maybe, but our many categorys (EasyHacks, HardHacks, MAB, Best Triaged)
       are already confusing (Bjoern)
AI   - think about idea and consolidate without adding too much complexity (Rainer)

community building/communication:
   - NEEDINFO postmortem
     - in general it was deparately needed and a good thing we got this going
     - not at all unusual, is done in the same way at SUSE and on Ubuntus
       Launchpad
     - better communication next time:
       - preparing blog post
       - possibly a comment to the bugs that if nothing happens in X days, the
         bug will be closed, before doing it for real
   - HardHacks:
     http://skyfromme.wordpress.com/2012/08/20/announcing-libreoffice-hardhacks/
   - new QA IRC channel: libreoffice-qa
   - better time for qa call
     - Joel: One hour earlier would already be good for US volunteers
     -> Doodle query

Next call:
   2012-09-07 1300UTC unless a different time results from the doodle query
   This will need to have a different host, as I will be on vacation

----- End forwarded message -----