Michael Meeks schrieb:

        If it gets us more testing of 3.6 - it sounds like an excellent idea to

Hi,

I also believe it would be great do do some final spurt for 3.6.
Though I will have to beg of, currently I invest a lot of time for testing with Master and 3.6 during normal work, (<https://bugs.freedesktop.org/report.cgi?x_axis_field=version&y_axis_field=reporter&z_axis_field=&query_format=report-table&short_desc_type=allwordssubstr&short_desc=&product=LibreOffice&longdesc_type=allwordssubstr&longdesc=&bug_file_loc_type=allwordssubstr&bug_file_loc=&status_whiteboard_type=allwordssubstr&status_whiteboard=&keywords_type=allwords&keywords=&bug_id=&bug_id_type=anyexact&emailassigned_to1=1&emailtype1=substring&email1=&emailassigned_to2=1&emailreporter2=1&emailqa_contact2=1&emailcc2=1&emailtype2=substring&email2=&emailtype3=substring&email3=&chfieldvalue=&chfieldfrom=&chfieldto=Now&field0-0-0=version&type0-0-0=anywordssubstr&value0-0-0=3.6.0+3.7.0.0.alpha&format=table&action=wrap>), and I will have to limit my engagement a little to avoid conflicts with job and wife ;-)

But may be I will join for a short visit.

Best regards

rainer