What do others think?

Cor Nouws wrote (24-06-12 14:46)

Bjoern Michaelsen wrote (15-06-12 17:50)

AI:    - Are there any Bug Hunting Sessions in the pipe? (Cor)

Good question. I'm much later obviously then with the previous sessions.

Would it be OK to do it Friday 6, Saturday 7 July?
Objective: testing on the Beta 3, and triaging of bugs.

I've not so much time to spend, but think I can do at least the
organising part and will try to participate for some hours too.

--
 - Cor
 - http://nl.libreoffice.org