Hi Bjoern, all,

Sorry, some unread mail in some folders ;-)

Bjoern Michaelsen wrote (15-06-12 17:50)

here are the minutes of todays QA call.
[...]
community building/communication (Cor?):

Currently it's better (wrt false expectations) to have my name not there.

AI:    - Are there any Bug Hunting Sessions in the pipe? (Cor)

Good question. I'm much later obviously then with the previous sessions.

Would it be OK to do it Friday 6, Saturday 7 July?
Objective: testing on the Beta 3, and triaging of bugs.

I've not so much time to spend, but think I can do at least the organising part and will try to participate for some hours too.

--
 - Cor
 - http://nl.libreoffice.org