On Fri, Jun 01, 2012 at 05:12:19PM +0200, Fridrich Strba wrote:
for the upcoming new version 3.6.0, the first public ALPHA1 builds now
start to be available on pre-releases.
Builds are now being uploaded to a public (but non-mirrored - so don't
spread news too widely!) place, as soon as they're available. Grab
If you've a bit of time, please give them a try & report bugs not yet in
bugzilla. The first beta release is planned for after the feature freeze
that will happen on 4th of June 2012.
I also finished a very early prelease package of the LibreOffice-3.6.0~alpha1.
- i386 only
- in https://launchpad.net/~libreoffice/+archive/libreoffice-prereleases/
- totally untested
- I had to disable smoketest to finish it
- will eat your cat and sacrifice your children to Zul
- if you throw valueable data at it or install it on a productive system and
complain about dataloss, I will mock you in public for it ;)
- if you file bugs however, thats of course most welcome!
for things to test and try out
To test this:
- install Ubuntu 12.04 in a VMWare/VirtualBox
- sudo add-apt-repository ppa:libreoffice/libreoffice-prereleases
- sudo apt-get update && sudo apt-get install libreoffice libreoffice-gnome
Dont use this on productive machines!
Unsubscribe instructions: E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/projects/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
- [libreoffice-projects] Re: [Libreoffice-qa] [ANN] LibreOffice 3.6.0 ALPHA1 test builds available · Bjoern Michaelsen
Impressum (Legal Info)
: Unless otherwise specified, all text and images
on this website are licensed under the
Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 License
This does not include the source code of LibreOffice, which is
licensed under the Mozilla Public License (MPLv2
"LibreOffice" and "The Document Foundation" are
registered trademarks of their corresponding registered owners or are
in actual use as trademarks in one or more countries. Their respective
logos and icons are also subject to international copyright laws. Use
thereof is explained in our trademark policy