Bjoern Michaelsen schrieb:

AA+ add yourself on openhatch.org (all)

Hi,

I think it is a good idea to do some networking, offer help and contribution, ask for volunteers. And may be openhatch.org can be a platform for that.

But for all people who have a brain working similar to mine that website is a terrible mess, for me every step was painful, to find where I can do a click announcing that I am interested in LibreOffice was more or less impossible. I clicked "want to help" and now I am listed as "Want to contribute". The projects selector is unsorted, "show all projects" is at a completely different place than "show more projects".

That might mean
a) if Rainer does not understand that we have a good chance that
   everybody else will be happy with openhatch.org
b) we can't recommend that platform for everybody's use

openhatch.org might be a good platform for geeks ("Widgetize yourself" - good grief!), but I believe it's completely useless to bring normal users in contact with LibreOffice contribution.

Best regards

Rainer