Hi there!

My name is Florian Reisinger and I just subscribed to the projects ML. I am not new to the project, but normally I am writing @ the German discuss and the Marketing / QA ML only...

A few days ago I had an idea: On the Marketing ML they talked about ( as far as I can remember it) how screencasts can be produced properly.
I started thinking, how this tutorials can be made public:

I imagined a blog, where the creators can write a postabout their tutorials or make a blog post with their tutorial...

a) It is good to make tutorials public ( I am thinking of an integration at TDF planet
b) Everyone would be a winner
c) Because everyone does the blog post on his own, it is not too much work for a single person.

All in all I would volunteer and do all the background work!

If something is not described properly, please answer...
I  _need_ your Feedback!

Yours
Florian
--