[Libreoffice-qa] [ANN] LibreOffice 3.5.3 RC1 test builds available

Hi Fridrich, *,
this mail never reached the l10n@ and projects@ but only the LibO-QA. Is there a problem with the mail-system or something else?

Greetings
k-j

klaus-jürgen weghorn ol píše v So 21. 04. 2012 v 10:49 +0200:

Hi Fridrich, *,
this mail never reached the l10n@ and projects@ but only the LibO-QA. Is
there a problem with the mail-system or something else?

It is by purpose. We should probably update the subject to make it more
clear. What about the following?

    [ANN] LibreOffice 3.5.3 RC1 builds available for pre-testing

> Builds are now being uploaded to a public (but non-mirrored - so don't
> spread news too widely!) place, as soon as they're available. Grab
> them here:

The above paragraph explains why we do not spread the information too
much.

> http://dev-builds.libreoffice.org/pre-releases/

This is provided by a single machine and it can't handle too many
people.

> If you've a bit of time, please give them a try& report *critical*
> bugs not yet in bugzilla here, so we can incorporate them into the
> release notes. Please note that it takes approximately 24 hours to
> populate the mirrors, so that's about the time we have to collect
> feedback.

The above paragraph explains why we announce the pre-release at all :slight_smile:

Best Regards,
Petr

Petr Mladek schrieb:

It is by purpose. We should probably update the subject to make it more
clear. What about the following?

     [ANN] LibreOffice 3.5.3 RC1 builds available for pre-testing

Hi,

I believe that's a good Idea, subject for these first announcements should be amended as suggested.

Best regards

Rainer