Bjoern Michaelsen píše v Pá 06. 04. 2012 v 19:55 +0200:
 * structured manual testing
  - tests are in checkbox
  - Call for Testing is out:
    http://www.theorangenotebook.com/2012/04/opportunity-manual-application-testing.html
AA  Blog about this refering to checkbox for Ubuntu and Litmus for others (Bjoern)
  - CaseConductor evaluation
    - Sophie Gaultier did some great research:
      - CaseConductor now called MozTrap, to raise confusion
      - would need more permissions/roles to investigate in Mozillas staging instance
    - Petr also had a look:
      - a bit confusing at first
      - but a lot nicer/modern than Litmus
      - might be easier if setup properly
    - our own instance probably the way to go as we need an admin for it in the
      end anyway
    - forward to infra to get a staging instance setup (Sophie/Bjoern)
  - Rainer: we need better documentation on the "why" of Litmus/MozTrap
    - wiki pages contain a lot of detailed information about the how, but
      little on the why

I wonder if people know the pages:
http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/QA/Testing/Test_Case
http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/QA/Testing/Regression_Tests
http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/QA/Testing/Feature_Tests

They provide also some "why" information and are linked from
http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/QA . Of course, they are not perfect
but I have the feeling that people do not know them at all.

Hmm, normal tester would start with
http://www.libreoffice.org/get-involved/qa-testers/ and this page is
outdated.

Florian, could you please replace:

--- cut ---
* Manual testing: you can perform manual tests on the development and
release candidate [RC] versions of LibreOffice. This process is
currently under development and will be soon available under a Test Case
Management System. In the mean time, you can get in contact with your
Language Community to contribute to the process used for the 3.3
release.

  * Test reporting: The manual testing wiki page contains tables for
    reporting on tests (you'll need to create a wiki user account or log
    in beforehand). If you identify a problem when you're testing,
    report it on our developers mailing list (see our global mailing
    list index) and, if the bug has not already been reported on the bug
    tracker, file a bug report yourself.
--- cut ---

with something like:

--- cut ---
Manual Testing: you can help with regular regression tests[1]. Just
choose a test cases in Litmus[2] and follow instructions. If you miss an
useful check, go and add it[3]. Finally, you could help stabilizing new
features[4]. Just take one, play with it, and report problems.

Automatic Testing: It might be an interesting introduction into the
LibreOffice development if you write your own automatic check[5]. Even
non developers could provide test documents for some special tests[6].
--- cut ---

Reference:

[1] http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/QA/Testing/Regression_Tests
[2] https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Litmus