On Fri, Mar 09, 2012 at 06:42:45PM +0100, Bjoern Michaelsen wrote:
AA    - Create some QA EasyHacks (Bjoern)
done.
tag "TopicQA" added at:
 https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Development/Easy_Hacks_Bugzilla_Whiteboard_Status
 https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Development/Easy_Hacks_by_Topic

also created wikipage listing the QA-related EasyHacks at:

 https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/QA/Easy_Hacks

and linked to it from:

 https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/QA

s will need vicous blogging to raise visibility. Feel free to do so, I will do
the same later.

Best,

Bjoern