Hello,

I'm not really shure if this is the correct mailing list to ask this, but
the others don't look aproppiate either.

I see two LibO versions available for downloading: 3.3.4 and 3.4.5 (and in a
few days, 3.5).  What I would like to know is if the 3.3.4 is some kind of
"long term support" version. And if I'm right, I would like to know until
when it will continue being the "long term support version". I've tried to
find information about this topic in the LibO web without success.

In my company we are migrating from Microsoft Office to LibreOffice, and one
of our biggest doubts is what version we are going to deploy. We want
something as stable as possible with support (meaning patches not just
"forums") as long as possible.

What kind of support has know the 3.3.4 version? For how long?
What will happen with LibO 3.4.5 when the 3.5 becomes available? Will 3.4.5
be the new "stable" version while the 3.5 branch continue evolving?

Thanks in advance!