[ANN] LibreOffice 3.5.0 beta3 available

Hi *,

for the upcoming new version 3.5.0, we continue with a beta3 build
that is now feature-complete. For further milestones on the way
towards 3.5.0, please refer to our release plan timings here:

http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/ReleasePlan#3.5_release

Builds are now being uploaded to a public (but non-mirrored - so don't
spread news too widely!) place, as soon as they're available. Grab
them here:

http://dev-builds.libreoffice.org/pre-releases/

If you've a bit of time, please give them a try & report *critical*
bugs not yet in bugzilla here, so we can incorporate them into the
release notes. Please note that it takes approximately 24 hours to
populate the mirrors, so that's about the time we have to collect
feedback.

The list of fixed bugs relative to beta2 is here:

http://dev-builds.libreoffice.org/pre-releases/src/bugfixes-libreoffice-3-5-release-3.4.99.3.log

So playing with the areas touched there also greatly appreciated - and
validation that those bugs are really fixed.

Thanks a lot for your help,

-- Thorsten