klaus-jürgen weghorn ol wrote (21-12-11 08:44)

I don't know.
If we really start at this moment two things can happen:
1. Many people are bugfixing at a long time from the beginning to the
end (would be good)
2. The people look at irc and nothing will happen at the start. They
switch off. (would be bad)

Someone have to start the bughunting session official. Who is it on
28-12 00:00 UTC -12?

At the start (first two/three hours) there should be a critical mass of
competent people (IMHO 5-10). Will we have this on 28-12 00:00 UTC -12?
And of course there should be always traffic.

And we should have a little official close on 29-12 24:00 +12. I.e.
someone will close the bug hunting session official and says thanks to
all volunteers and will call out a toast for the big bug hunting.

Should be organized.

Agree.
What do people think from 28-12 9:00 UTC until 29-12 22:00 UTC ?

--
 - Cor
 - http://nl.libreoffice.org