Hi Cor,
Am 20.12.2011 23:25, schrieb Cor Nouws:
Cor Nouws wrote (20-12-11 23:19)
Hi Klaus-Jürgen,

klaus-jürgen weghorn ol wrote (20-12-11 21:50)
When will it start on December 28th? And when will it end on December
29th?

Good question :-)

Wasn't mine but Thomas Hackert's at the German ml.

The widest time frame is 28-12 00:00 UTC -12 until 29-12 24:00 +12 -
then all people will have their own 28 & 29 December available :-)

Should be necessary probably that most QA volunteers that do more
to indicate

testing and are present to help, live in and around UTC ?

Sounds good?

I don't know.
If we really start at this moment two things can happen:
1. Many people are bugfixing at a long time from the beginning to the end (would be good) 2. The people look at irc and nothing will happen at the start. They switch off. (would be bad)

Someone have to start the bughunting session official. Who is it on 28-12 00:00 UTC -12?

At the start (first two/three hours) there should be a critical mass of competent people (IMHO 5-10). Will we have this on 28-12 00:00 UTC -12?
And of course there should be always traffic.

And we should have a little official close on 29-12 24:00 +12. I.e. someone will close the bug hunting session official and says thanks to all volunteers and will call out a toast for the big bug hunting.

Should be organized.

--
Grüße
k-j