Hi Cor, *,

Am 10.11.2011 11:53 schrieb Cor Nouws:
Friedrich Strohmaier wrote (08-11-11 23:48)

we from admin team are lost while moderating russian messages sent to
mailinglists by posters not subscribed to that lists.

The Dutch lists get mails from Russia every day ;-)
I do not spend any time in trying to understand, obviously.

Noted the smiley ;o))

My call was targeted to the russian language lists, I wasn't clear with
that. Despite those for other languages, there is a reasonable amount of
wanted mails sent there and indeed someone familiar with the language
should sort out.

Would it help to have a default message in Russian, that you can send
directly to the sender?

If You can´t separate spam and ham that's not useful, as spammers should
not get any sign, the adress spammed is "alive".

I know some people that could help with that.

We need rather people who know about how a mailing list works and
ideally follow at least one of a russian language mailinglist.

Thanks for Your proposal.

Gruß/regards
--
Friedrich