Hi all,

we from admin team are lost while moderating russian messages sent to
mailinglists by posters not subscribed to that lists.

Anyone reading here who would like to do the job, or ask on the russian
language mailing lists for people who would like to contribute to the
project this way?

What does moderating mean?

A moderator gets a mail from the mailinglist software each time a not
subscribed poster sends a mail to a mailinglist. SHe then has to decide
whether this mail has a reasonable content or if it's spam or content
not suitable for going public.

In case of suitable content the sytem mail is to be answered, which
causes the mail software to pass through the mail in question, otherwise
it is ignored - that's it.

Anyone interested to act or ask?

Gruß/regards
Friedrich