Le 30/09/11 22:37, Markus Mohrhard a écrit :

Hi Markus,

Thanks for the heads up and the work on preparing the ground and basics
for what I hope will be a very useful addition to the unit testing of
LibreOffice. Although I'm not much of a Calc user myself, I will have a
look at what has been prepared and see if I can add anything useful.

Thanks once again to everyone who worked on this.

Alex