Monthly Bug Hunting Session

Hello,

I waht to invite you to our Monthly bug Hunting Session, what sill start tomorrow, Tuesday 2011-09-06 at 13:00 UTC.

More information you can find on
<http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/QA/IRCSessions#Monthly_Bug_Hunting_Sessions>

I hop I will meet you on IRC,

Kind regards

Rainer Bielefeld

Hi,

I waht to invite you to our Monthly bug Hunting Session, what sill start
tomorrow, Tuesday 2011-09-06 at 13:00 UTC.

thanks! I've just fed Twitter, identi.ca and Facebook with it :slight_smile:

Florian

Hi,

I waht to invite you to our Monthly bug Hunting Session, what sill start
tomorrow, Tuesday 2011-09-06 at 13:00 UTC.

thanks! I've just fed Twitter, identi.ca and Facebook with it :slight_smile:

I have posted it to Google Plus, everybody is asked to share my post please.

Volker

Florian Effenberger schrieb:

thanks! I've just fed Twitter, identi.ca and Facebook with it :slight_smile:

Hi,

may be Xing might be an additional place for an announdement? Currently it's still a little "dreary and desolate" there :wink:

Kind regards

Rainer

Hi,

may be Xing might be an additional place for an announdement? Currently
it's still a little "dreary and desolate" there :wink:

sure, feel free to post in the group there! :wink:

Florian