On Tue, 2011-08-30 at 19:42 +0200, Erich Christian wrote:
Hi Drew,

Am 29.08.2011 16:59, schrieb drew:
On Sun, 2011-08-28 at 21:33 +0200, Erich Christian wrote:
[linking to the german software installers]
[...]

<snip>

Assets in general:
Please remove your english (a.o.) files also from 'addons' (and maybe
elsewhere mixed up with german files) and generate some folders within
'NA' for your content.

<snip>

/assets/extras/ I don't know

same for this one, create subdirectories for your files and we'll do so
too, how does this sound?  ;-)

Howdy,

alright - I gathered up-to-date en install files for the files we use
under extras (mozilla, etc) last night - I'll push this up to to the
parking lot later today and drop you a DM when I'm done.

If you would Just move that under the NA directory and I'll arrange it
from there, then drop a note to the list for review of the structures.

//drew