Hi Drew,

Am 29.08.2011 16:59, schrieb drew:
On Sun, 2011-08-28 at 21:33 +0200, Erich Christian wrote:
[linking to the german software installers]
[...]
[they say the worst biases are the ones we don't know
we have :-]

same for me ... ;-)

Assets in general:
Please remove your english (a.o.) files also from 'addons' (and maybe
elsewhere mixed up with german files) and generate some folders within
'NA' for your content.

ok, no  :-\

/assets/templates on the other hand did have a sub-dir named de and in
that case I created 3 sub-dirs (en, es, fr) I moved the en files
to /assets/NA/template/en and will for the es and fr files I loaded up,
I suppose it makes here for templates

/assets/documentation did not exist and I created it then the sub-dir
en. Yesterday I moved that to /assets/NA/documentation/en, but that just
doesn't seem correct IMO.

You're right of course...
Talked it over with Uwe and he also agrees to establish a 'subfolder
culture' within the main folders.

So just go ahead establish and fill /en etc. folders for your content to
get your iso going, we'll move our stuff to /de folders when you're done
or by next weekend.

/assets/artwork was another one, each item in a separate directory and
then when I found files already in place I just linked to those.

no problem except for german labels and inlays

so I would propose that I move the docs back to /assets/documentation/en
and leave /assets/artwork alone also?

+1 to the docs, we'll follow
also create /en etc. folder for dedicated stuff in /artwork

/assets/extras/ I don't know

same for this one, create subdirectories for your files and we'll do so
too, how does this sound?  ;-)

Cheers
Erich