On Sun, 2011-08-28 at 16:57 -0400, drew wrote:
On Sun, 2011-08-28 at 15:51 -0400, drew wrote:
On Sun, 2011-08-28 at 21:33 +0200, Erich Christian wrote:
Hi Drew,

answering both of your mails  :-)

Am 28.08.2011 01:25, schrieb drew:
I would like to ask for the creation of the 1st ISO image from:
dvd.north-america.libreofficebox.org - if Erich or Christian or ? would
do that I would much appreciate it.

Uwe has adjusted the scripts [1] earlier today to run a test from
http://dvd.north-america.libreofficebox.org/

It's too early for an iso though, please run a linkchecker across your
site, e.g. you are linking to the german software installers in the
folder 'assets/extras' which doesn't really make sense I guess.  ;-)

OK - my last email went before I saw this - ok - I'll do that this
evening, then do hold off till I send another email

Assets in general:
Please remove your english (a.o.) files also from 'addons' (and maybe
elsewhere mixed up with german files) and generate some folders within

Alright - let me look and if I have questions I'll ask first, but likely
just move the stuff.
'NA' for your content.

How much content, all items not part of the binary install? Can do if
so.

Alright - I moved a few things as sub-directories and it all went great.

so
/assets/documents/en
/assets/templates/en
became
/assets/NA/documents/en
/assets/NA/templates/en

Having a problem with a couple of individual files - at some point I
think there an error in moving some files via the GUI and they ended up
at ../asset/

These individual files I don't seem to be able to move via the gui and
have it take..

It's just a couple and it would be great if someone could do it at cli
and I'll relink them on the page.

:-/ - wrong addresses, likely you would of caught it, but

/assets/OOOP-accessories-2.8.0.0.oxt
-> /assets/NA/templates/en/OOOP-accessories/OOOP-accessories-2.8.0.0.oxt

/assets/OOOP-templates-separated-en-US-2.8.0.1.oxt
-> /assets/NA/templates/en/OOOP-templates-separated-en-US/OOOP-templates-separated-en-US-2.8.0.1.oxt

/assets/pimaco-templates.oxt
-> /assets/NA/templates/en/pimaco/pimaco-templates.oxt

//drew