On Sun, 2011-08-28 at 21:33 +0200, Erich Christian wrote:
Hi Drew,

answering both of your mails  :-)

Am 28.08.2011 01:25, schrieb drew:
I would like to ask for the creation of the 1st ISO image from:
dvd.north-america.libreofficebox.org - if Erich or Christian or ? would
do that I would much appreciate it.

Uwe has adjusted the scripts [1] earlier today to run a test from
http://dvd.north-america.libreofficebox.org/

It's too early for an iso though, please run a linkchecker across your
site, e.g. you are linking to the german software installers in the
folder 'assets/extras' which doesn't really make sense I guess.  ;-)

OK - my last email went before I saw this - ok - I'll do that this
evening, then do hold off till I send another email

Assets in general:
Please remove your english (a.o.) files also from 'addons' (and maybe
elsewhere mixed up with german files) and generate some folders within

Alright - let me look and if I have questions I'll ask first, but likely
just move the stuff.
'NA' for your content.

How much content, all items not part of the binary install? Can do if
so.

We will afterwards move the whole german stuff into 'de' in order to
decrease confusion and the amount of 1st level folders in assets.

Moving the files/folders by the cms interface should hopefully adjust
the (working) links within your pages.

I'm not worried about that now, I think your right that if I use the CMS
gui move the files it will autofix that pages - even if not that is a
quick trip to an text editor for a one time fix.

Thanks,

//drew