Same from my end. Move inland if you can, or pack food and batteries...

Take care,

Charles.

Le 28/08/2011 12:07, Florian Effenberger a écrit :
Hello,

currently watching the news, and seeing the pictures from New York, I
would like to express my thoughts to our friends in the US. I keep my
fingers crossed and send you my best wishes.

Take good care of you and your families, and I pray for you that things
will be back to normal soon.

Florian