Hi,

On the LibreOfficeBox development server there are currently two
different approaches and directory trees for installation files.

Currently the NA-DVD uses the 3.3.3 stable release files, in the same
form that a user would download them from the website.

I was using a working assumption that this stable directory tree would
be the one used going forward - but it seems not to be updated with any
of the stable latest files, 3.3 or 3.4 releases.

There is also a different approach being used by the De box team now, it
seems, where they use the individual files and not the single .gz files
such as from the download site - I believe this is done so as to enable
some different installation paths..cool.

So -

1 - would it be possible to get the newer releases under the stable
directory tree, in the 'download' style, for now?

2 - is there a decision on what is going to happen going forward?

Thanks

//drew