On Thu, 2011-08-18 at 13:04 -0300, Paulo de Souza Lima wrote:
Hi Drew

Please do not do that, I really do not want to go there right now.

I didn't. =) I'm using my personal sftp server instead.

Ah - well, I should clear up my English.

I actually thought that the Br ISO was being hosted on the TDF servers,
until recently when I browsed one of mirror sites.

Just to be clear, the ability to move your file to the TDF (Shared
community resource) is possible and does work as advertised - it simply
requires you to use a third party trusted intermediary to do so.

Yes, I've used that 'parking lot' approach and I will likely use it
again.

//drew