2011/8/18 Erich Christian <erich_tdf@irq.at>

Hi Paolo, *

Am 18.08.2011 15:59, schrieb Friedrich Strohmaier:
Am 18.08.2011 15:06 schrieb Paulo de Souza Lima:
[..]
BTW, There was an issue about hosting large ISO files in TDF servers.
Not exactly. There was, and still is, an issue /uploading/ large files by
means of the CMS.

Exactly for this reason I'm providing an interim ftp account for uploads
and have sent you the access data already two times but you never used it.
Ask Drew if there was any problem, he did.

Hi Erich.

Yes, I've received your messages, but between lending some space in a server
and using my own, I've chosen the last one. However, I thank you for your
kind offer. My question has more to do with the hosting issue, because I had
some doubts about permissions of hosting those files outside the TDF
structure. Friedrich had just cleared them up. I have no problems in hosting
those files in my personal server.

ciao
Erich

Thank you very much for your help. =)

--
Paulo de Souza Lima
Técnico em Eletrônica e Administrador

"For people to achieve peace in their relationships, spiritual peace and the
peace among people, it's necessary, earlier, to win the internal battle
between virtues and defects" - Talal Husseini - Acropolitan Philosopher