Hi Paolo, *

Am 18.08.2011 15:59, schrieb Friedrich Strohmaier:
Am 18.08.2011 15:06 schrieb Paulo de Souza Lima:
[..]
BTW, There was an issue about hosting large ISO files in TDF servers.
Not exactly. There was, and still is, an issue /uploading/ large files by
means of the CMS.

Exactly for this reason I'm providing an interim ftp account for uploads
and have sent you the access data already two times but you never used it.
Ask Drew if there was any problem, he did.

ciao
Erich