2011/8/18 Erich Christian <erich_tdf@irq.at>

Hi Rajesh,

Hi Erich, Rajesh

Am 13.08.2011 16:12, schrieb Rajesh Sankar R:
Can you please guide me to create a LibreOfficeBox ID & Domain?

Please choose a subdomain and language for your project and register
your account here http://libreofficebox.org/registration/

Let me know then and we will prepare server and cms for a CD/DVD (?) and
a website in concern.

BTW, There was an issue about hosting large ISO files in TDF servers. Can
anyone tell me what was decided about it? Our team is hosting ISO files (~ 2
GB) in proprietary servers until this moment.

 <snip>

Cheers
Erich

Tks/Cheers
--
Paulo de Souza Lima
Técnico em Eletrônica e Administrador

"Para que as pessoas conquistem a paz em suas relações, a paz espiritual e a
paz entre os povos, é preciso que antes se ganhe a batalha interna das
virtudes sobre os defeitos" - Talal Husseini - Filósofo Acropolitano

"For people to achieve peace in their relationships, spiritual peace and the
peace among people, it's necessary, earlier, to win the internal battle
between virtues and defects" - Talal Husseini - Acropolitan Philosopher