Building a network of marketeers

Hello,

sorry for this heavy crossposting, but in order to reach many local groups, I had to use a few mailing lists. :wink:

We're currently discussing about building a network of marketeers for the LibreOffice community, and I've just initiated a discussion on our global marketing mailing list.

Those of you who are interested in marketing, and those of you want want to communicate this idea with the local teams, please have a look at the thread on

  http://www.mail-archive.com/marketing@global.libreoffice.org/msg03876.html

Please do *not* reply on the mailing list you've received this e-mail from, but rather reply to the thread on the global marketing mailing list.

Thanks for your support, and sorry again for this crossposting!

Florian