Hi *,

starting with the imminent publication of 3.3.4, we change the
structure of the source tarballs slightly - that's because, with
several released versions out there, having it all in one single
directory became a bit unwieldy.

New structure will look like this:

http://download.documentfoundation.org/libreoffice/src/3.3.3/libreoffice...3.3.3.1.tar.gz2
http://download.documentfoundation.org/libreoffice/src/3.4.2/libreoffice...3.4.2.3.tar.gz2

etc.

For the libreoffice/old dir (our archival place), the structure is
slightly changed (to still have only one version per subdirectory):

http://download.documentfoundation.org/libreoffice/old/src/3.3.0.4/libreoffice...3.3.0.4.tar.bz2

etc. (i.e. dir name including step release number)

I expect this to turn live in a bit less than 24 hours.

Cheers,

-- Thorsten