SilverStripe question - sort of

Hi,

Still have one small nggling issue with the site at
http://dvd.north-america.libreofficebox.org/info

The issue: if you use the base URL, alone,
http://dvd.north-america.libreofficebox.org/

it is still throwing a 404 error.

Any ideas on this one?

Thanks,

//drew

Hi Drew, *,

Still have one small nggling issue with the site at
http://dvd.north-america.libreofficebox.org/info

The issue: if you use the base URL, alone,
http://dvd.north-america.libreofficebox.org/

it is still throwing a 404 error.

Any ideas on this one?

It has been mentioned a couple of times:
Either the url-segment of the homepage must be "home" (not info), or
you must add the domain name to the "use this page as homepage for the
following domains" box on the Behaviour tab of the page. (enter just
the domainname, not the full URL, i.e. no http://, but just
dvd.north-america.libreofficebox.org

ciao
Christian

Right that was what I thought, from the earlier emails.

The behavior tab did have just the URL - I removed a few moments ago.

And now I just added it back.

It works now.

Thanks

//drew