On Thu, 2011-06-30 at 12:20 -0400, Webmaster for Lungstrom.com wrote:
I am willing to do the work needed to make a LibreOffice Extension page[s].

Hi,

Will just copy a few lines from the email I sent, just prior, to this
hitting the inbox:

the LibO extension site is fully under
development already.
http://extensions-test.libreoffice.org/libreoffice-extensions

I'm sure folks there would be interested in your help.

Best wishes,

//drew