Hi Drew, *

Am 30.06.2011 03:29, schrieb drew:
On Thu, 2011-06-30 at 03:14 +0200, Christian Lohmaier wrote:
Silverstripe offers no possibility to rename or move folders in assets.
Of course it does...

Looks quite obvious now... seems I've overestimated my multitasking
capabilities yesterday...  ;-)

[..]
I have a bunch of files that would not upload, seems anything over
~32Megs would fail. [1]
Indeed this is the size limit for files to be uploaded.
(this is imposed by php's settings -
silverstripe itself doesn't really care.
But when you have huge files to add, please use the
ftp/server space Erich offered, and have him upload the files using
scp/rsync

OK - you want to run that by me again cause I guess I missed it.

Sending data by PM,

cheers
Erich