On Wed, 2011-06-29 at 19:45 -0400, drew wrote:
On Thu, 2011-06-30 at 01:38 +0200, Friedrich Strohmaier wrote:
Hi drew, *,

drew schrieb:

On Wed, 2011-06-29 at 23:54 +0200, Friedrich Strohmaier wrote:
drew schrieb:

[..]

Anyway to either get a ftp connection and or if I give you a
script with a bunch of wget commands could someone run that for me
?

Pass the script or just the file/folder names - what is the most
convenient for You and I'll do.

I'll send it along as a direct email - it will be tomorrow your time
:-) and, unfortunately, likely my time also... :-/

If it saves time to you: Just send the URL and I fetch it all. Probably
less work to delete the unwanted afterwards?

OK - well for the dictionaries I need this directory:
http://libreoffice-na.us/English/add-on-dictionaries-large-list/

Just tried moving files using the CMS GUI - no problem.

So also need this full directory moved
http://libreoffice-na.us/English/documentation-PDF-and-other

Then these files - to any sub-direcotry, I'll move them later

http://libreoffice-na.us/English/template-files/gallery.zip
http://libreoffice-na.us/English/template-files/layout -
presentation.zip
[note the file names breaks above]

http://libreoffice-na.us/English/add-ons-templates/OOOP-accessories-2.8.0.0.oxt
http://libreoffice-na.us/English/add-ons-templates/OOOP-templates-separated-en-US-2.8.0.1.oxt
http://libreoffice-na.us/template-fr.zip
http://libreoffice-na.us/templates-es.zip

I think that leaves few un-moved but I'll find them, no doubt :-)

Thanks once more,

//drew