On Thu, 2011-06-30 at 01:38 +0200, Friedrich Strohmaier wrote:
Hi drew, *,

drew schrieb:

On Wed, 2011-06-29 at 23:54 +0200, Friedrich Strohmaier wrote:
drew schrieb:

[..]

Anyway to either get a ftp connection and or if I give you a
script with a bunch of wget commands could someone run that for me
?

Pass the script or just the file/folder names - what is the most
convenient for You and I'll do.

I'll send it along as a direct email - it will be tomorrow your time
:-) and, unfortunately, likely my time also... :-/

If it saves time to you: Just send the URL and I fetch it all. Probably
less work to delete the unwanted afterwards?

OK - well for the dictionaries I need this directory:
http://libreoffice-na.us/English/add-on-dictionaries-large-list/

I can rename/move the directory later, sure.

For the larger individual files they will move into new locations - it
won't take me long to give you a to-from mapping - there is IIRC less
then 10 of these. Will put that together in just a little bit and send
it along.

Thanks again,

//drew