Hi drew, *,

drew schrieb:

On Wed, 2011-06-29 at 23:54 +0200, Friedrich Strohmaier wrote:
drew schrieb:

[..]

Anyway to either get a ftp connection and or if I give you a
script with a bunch of wget commands could someone run that for me
?

Pass the script or just the file/folder names - what is the most
convenient for You and I'll do.

I'll send it along as a direct email - it will be tomorrow your time
:-) and, unfortunately, likely my time also... :-/

If it saves time to you: Just send the URL and I fetch it all. Probably
less work to delete the unwanted afterwards?

Adios

Ciao :o))
--
Friedrich