Hi Cor, *,

Cor Nouws schrieb:
Thorsten Behrens wrote (28-06-11 20:48)

The Document Foundation is happy to announce the third release
candidate of LibreOffice 3.4.1. The upcoming 3.4.1 will be the first
in a series of frequent bugfix releases for our 3.4 code line.

Thanks - great news and look forward to the 4.3.1 release.
                                              ^^^^^
Wow you've unpacked your ultra LibO binoculars then. What do you see?

;o))

[..]

Gruß/regards
--