Date: prev next · Thread: first prev next last

On Fri, 2011-06-24 at 10:03 -0400, drew wrote:

OK - so yesterday I managed to get all of the files we had in the
add-on-extensions moved up to the CMS server.

Also managed to get 'some' of the additional artwork files.

Doing this I had to make a decision and well, I just went ahead and made
it - though it could be changed.

The directory structure on the CMS is actually a good bit different from
the one that ended up on the NA-DVD and I decided, in order to make our
efforts more accessible to the wider project, to use the CMS current

What that means:

We had all our extensions stored in a single directory.
The CMS system has each extension stored in a separate sub-direcoties
under a common root. I followed this patter.

For Artwork we had all of our .oxt packaged (Gallery clipart) files in a
single directory. We also have all the thumbnails for these files stored
in a single, and different, directory (pics). The CMS again uses
separate sub-directories, under a common root, for artwork gallery
files. It also includes the thumbnail graphic associated with the .oxt
in this separate directory (and any other ancillary file associted with
the package). I also followed suit on this.

So - for today, will finish moving artwork gallery files, then other
artwork and then move onto moving templates.

Finally, I found a few (only a few) files in the NA-DVD directories that
are not listed in our UI - something that I thought we had gotten rid
of. I did not move these files. 

Hi again,

First - included the projects list on this.

Alright finished up that artwork-gallery files and moved on to the
clipart files.

Now things get a little more interesting.

1) Some of the files are shared between NA-DVD and the DE disc, and they
exist therefore in the assets directory on the CMS - problem is they use
German names for the sub-directories, and we of course use English.
Is there a good way to handle this using SilverStripe so we both get
what we want without duplicating files?

2) The openClipArt files. Alright we have a few more then currently on
the CMS system, so no problem we add those.
But - there current files on the CMS system all use .tar.gz files and we
used .zip. Anyone care?



Unsubscribe instructions: E-mail to
Posting guidelines + more:
List archive:
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted


Privacy Policy | Impressum (Legal Info) | Copyright information: Unless otherwise specified, all text and images on this website are licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 License. This does not include the source code of LibreOffice, which is licensed under the Mozilla Public License (MPLv2). "LibreOffice" and "The Document Foundation" are registered trademarks of their corresponding registered owners or are in actual use as trademarks in one or more countries. Their respective logos and icons are also subject to international copyright laws. Use thereof is explained in our trademark policy.