[NA-DVD] Libo Install binaries

Hi,

Ok - another question.

Looking at the CMS server and the shared directory structure for
installation files there is a bit of a disconect between what is
expected by the current DE disc project and the upcoming NA disc
project.

The current structure has the individual binary files on the disc. Which
allows some coolness BTW, as in support for being a debian repository
for updates.

However, the current NA disc image uses the same compressed files one
would download from the main LibO site.

So - do we really want to have this double space used up to store?

Ideas?

//drew

Hi drew, *,

drew schrieb:

Ok - another question.

Looking at the CMS server and the shared directory structure for
installation files there is a bit of a disconect between what is
expected by the current DE disc project and the upcoming NA disc
project.

The current structure has the individual binary files on the disc.
Which allows some coolness BTW, as in support for being a debian
repository for updates.

However, the current NA disc image uses the same compressed files one
would download from the main LibO site.

You'll find those in installer/libreoffice/ which intents to represent
parts of http://download.documentfoundation.org/libreoffice/

But for the moment this isn't up to date - I'll do tonight (CEST).

So - do we really want to have this double space used up to store?

Yes, we do ;o)) In fact the "original" Binaries are (hard-)linked to the
ones provided to the mirrors so space is used only once here.

Ideas?

We'll discuss later, as dinner and an evening walk is waiting for now.
:o))

Gruß/regards