Hi,

Two quick things here.

Need to setup Tim for access to the DVD development site and the
publication site.

Second - a little house keeping. It appears Jeff C. is no longer active
in the project and it makes sense then to deactivate the login for that
account. Just as a matter of good policy, that's all.

If folks are good with it then possibly set my account up with needed
rights and I'll handle this. Just let me know.

Thanks

//drew