Hi,

I'll be using the [NA-DVD] tag in emails that deal with setting up the
CMS based disc development system for the North-America Community Disc
Project.

OK - I really need to jump on this starting today in a serious way.

First question has to do with assets.

There are a number of add-ons (here I mean extensions and dictionaries)
included in the NA-DVD project that are currently not stored on the CMS
system. Would you that I upload those into the shared assets directory
on the server, or keep them in a separate NA directory?

I think one question like this per email is good.

Thanks

//drew