Hi Pierre-Yves, *,

pierre-yves samyn schrieb:
Friedrich Strohmaier wrote:

[..]

Some other users (fr-discuss) would like improvements to the mailing
so it manages  image controls. May be they could join us.

You speak of mail-merge here?

Jean-Baptiste has already provided the link to your message and I will
also give it again.

If the idea is to build on existing functionality (writer / calc) it
might be necessary to ensure that no there is no project (dev) to
radical changes in this area (I think especially to the mailing) ?

The devs are informed and didn't express any concerns.
http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.comp.documentfoundation.libreoffice.devel/10870/focus=11842

Maybe it's a good Idea to keep them informed, when we get first results.

Friedrich Strohmaier wrote:
As first step I thought to create a wiki page to point at when all
the crowds are rolling up.
What do You think?

Good start indeed ...

I created a very basic starting point.