2011/6/20 Marc Paré <marc@marcpare.com>

Le 2011-06-20 16:32, drew a écrit :

On Mon, 2011-06-20 at 16:28 -0400, drew wrote:

Hi,

        I reached out to a professional writer with a strong connection
        to FOSS
        and OO.o/Libo specifically, asking if he had an recommendations
        on
        possible writers.

        I'm betting you can guess his first question.

 Sorry typo there

To paraphrase - is it 100% volunteer or are we willing to compensate for
professional talent?

 I would rather like to see it kept as volunteer. I think we have (or will
eventually have) talent on our membership. Maybe a note from our Brazilian
colleagues could tell us if their magazine is produced with 100% volunteers?

Hi.

Yes, it is. Because of two issues: 1 - We are not a legal company that
produces a magazine. We are a non formal organization. 2 - We have no
incomes, so we have no money to pay for that.

That doesn't mean that International Magazine couldn't do it. I think, once
TDF is legalized, maybe it could be done.

Cheers

Marc

Cheers.

Paulo