Le 2011-06-20 16:32, drew a écrit :
On Mon, 2011-06-20 at 16:28 -0400, drew wrote:
Hi,

         I reached out to a professional writer with a strong connection
         to FOSS
         and OO.o/Libo specifically, asking if he had an recommendations
         on
         possible writers.

         I'm betting you can guess his first question.

Sorry typo there

To paraphrase - is it 100% volunteer or are we willing to compensate for
professional talent?

I would rather like to see it kept as volunteer. I think we have (or will eventually have) talent on our membership. Maybe a note from our Brazilian colleagues could tell us if their magazine is produced with 100% volunteers?

Cheers

Marc

--
Marc Paré