Hi,

Noting that the FrODev.org sponsored LibreOffice QA weekend just wrapped
if there are plans to share with the rest of us what was discussed.

Yes I know it's only Monday, so I didn't expect anything at this point,
but I think it would be a good idea to set such a precedent for regional
gatherings such as this, that they do a quick debrief to the membership
overall.

Thanks and hope you guys had a great time,

        Drew Jensen