Hi Olivier,
On 20/06/2011 01:43, Olivier Hallot wrote:
Hi
I have a simple account in Litmus, I would like to participate into QA.
How can I translate and upload the already existing test cases?

I send you how to to access off list.
You will have to create new tests following the naming scheme we have put in place for the different languages (the tests numbers are also relevant for maintaining them). Once created, the testers will access them via the normal account they will create. If you have already translate them on the wiki, a simple copy/paste should work.

Kind regards
Sophie